Leading infrastructure and property developer, Iconic Developments Ltd, developers of the upcoming Iconic Galaxy project, announced that its unique payment plan which enables buyers to pay only 30% of the purchase price during construction and the remaining 70% on completion of the apartment will come to a close on October 31.

Best known for being the world’s first to introduce the chemical leasing model for waste water treatment in 2015, MAS Active Linea Intimo has now signed on with JAT Holdings for a first of its kind chemical leasing deal that will see JAT teams providing a paint service instead of simply selling a product.

My Property Pvt Ltd, Sri Lanka's premier fully integrated property solutions provider, is launching two sensational condominium projects in Sri Lanka; the luxurious 333 Pinnacle in Negombo, and the trendy and urban Elektra in Battaramulla.

Tokyo Cement announces the appointment of Mr. Susumu Ando as the Nominee Director for Ube Singapore Pte. Ltd. to the Tokyo Cement Company (Lanka) PLC’s Board of Directors effective from 28th July 2017.

Aster Residencies (Pvt) Ltd announced the launch of Aster Residencies, a unique apartment project in the heart of Nugegoda.

The complex correlation between reinforced concrete shear walls, steel frames and outriggers in modern skyscrapers was demystified by one of the world’s leading structural engineers at a professional forum in Colombo recently.

Mr. S. R. Gnanam, Managing Director of Tokyo Cement Company (Lanka) PLC, in a statement welcomed Ube Singapore Holdings Pte. Ltd.’s decision to deepen their investment in the Sri Lankan cement giant.

UltraTech Cement Lanka was awarded an ISO certification of accreditation by the Sri Lanka Accreditation Board for Conformity Assessment (SLAB) at World Accreditation Day 2017 for maintaining an internationally certified testing laboratory.

Home Lands Skyline, the real estate arm of Home Lands, the foremost real estate developer in the country has embarked upon yet another Luxury Apartment complex that is to be developed in a convenient, competitive residential precinct.

The recent Construction Expo 2017 has proven to be a great success.

Sirocco Air Technologies, Sri Lanka's most experienced ventilation solutions provider, is preparing for its next phase of growth by building strategic partnerships with its principals in Spain, Italy, Germany and Ukraine.