Print this page

Ground preparation and retention wall construction nearly completed at Serenia Residences

Thursday, 12 July 2018 08:17

The ground preparation and retention wall construction work on Serenia Residences, the luxury devel-opment in Talpe-Galle, has already begun and is almost nearing completion.

Currently under construction the new Gabion wall will span the full 95 meters of beach frontage.

Once completed, the Gabion wall will be 95 meters long, 2 meters wide and 3 meters deep, going as deep as down to the dead coral rock.

Serenia Residences, located in Talpe on 180 perches of company owned land is a two-tower development of nine storeys and eight storeys each, ranging from two to five bedroom apartments.

Featuring apartments with stunning glass facades and large two meter wide balconies overlooking the ocean, Serenia Residences is definitely a ‘must have’ ! The project sold 35% of it’s apartments in just 3 months with approximately another 7% in reservations, making a total of 42% already sold.

Serenia, is a bespoke beachfront luxury development of 47 high end units which are proving to be incred-ibly popular with discerning international clients.

The property is distinguished by its striking, modern and clean architectural design and contemporary interiors.

Prices at Serenia Residences range from US $ 290,000 for a 1360 sq ft residence to US$ 3.5 million for the 12,000 sq ft presidential penthouse, which incidentally has already been sold.

The anticipated completion date for the project is December 2019.

Last modified on Thursday, 12 July 2018 08:30